Room 412, Building E1 5
Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
Campus E1 5
I lead the operating systems research group at the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (MPI-SWS). My research interests lie in the general area of operating systems and networks, with a primary focus on the data center.
Prior to joining MPI-SWS in August 2018, I obtained my PhD from the Allen School of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Washington. At UW I was part of the systems lab with Tom Anderson, Arvind Krishnamurthy, and Simon Peter (at UT Austin) as my advisors.
- 2018-12-21: Our TCP Acceleration Service paper was accepted in EuroSys'19.
- 2018-11-05: I will serve on the PC for SFMA'19 and EdgeSys'19.
- 2018-10-10: Mangpo presented our paper "Floem: A Programming System for NIC-Accelerated Network Applications" at OSDI'18.
- 2018-08-06: I started at MPI-SWS.
- 2018-07-12: I successfully defended my dissertation.
- 2017-03-27: Naveen presented our paper "Evaluating the Power of Flexible Packet Processing for Network Resource Allocation" at NSDI'17.