All content and links on this page are referring to work contributed by other people.
- CAP Theorem
- Problems with CAP, and Yahoo's little known NoSQL system
- - In this article, it not only illustrates the fact that at most two of the three properties consistency, availability and tolerance of network partitions can be achieved simultaneously, but also discuss a sequence of possible configurations, where one of these properties is weaken.
- Eventually Consistent - Revisited
- - A nice view about eventual consistency from industrial people.
- Materials of Computer Systems
- A Distributed Systems Reading List
- - It not only covers a set of classic results achieved by researchers in academia, but also includes some nice experience and conclusions learned or drawn from industrial solutions.
- The Hadoop Ecosystem Table
- - This page keeps track of Hadoop related projects.