Stevens Le Blond's Homepage
Stevens Le Blond
Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
Paul-Ehrlich-Strasse, building 26
Tel: +49 631 9303 9635
- 10/16: Our follow up, targeted-attacks paper was accepted at NDSS'17!
- 04/15: Our VoIP anonymity paper was accepted at SIGCOMM'15!
- 02/15: I gave the keynote talk at the DFN conference.
- 05/14: Our targeted-attacks paper was accepted at Usenix Security'14!
- 04/13: Our anonymity paper was accepted at SIGCOMM'13!
- If you are interested in doing research on security or privacy, you could drop me
an e-mail, or apply for an
A broad view of the ecosystem of socially engineered exploit documents
Stevens Le Blond, Cédric Gilbert, Utkarsh Upadhyay, Manuel Gomez Rodriguez, David Choffnes
Herd: A scalable, traffic analysis resistant anonymity network for VoIP systems
Stevens Le Blond, David Choffnes, William Caldwell, Peter Druschel, Nick Merritt
ACM SIGCOMM 2015
A look at targeted attacks through the lense of an NGO [ Data set (pw protected) ]
Stevens Le Blond, Adina Uritesc, Cédric Gilbert, Zheng Leong Chua, Prateek Saxena, Engin Kirda
USENIX Security 2014
Towards efficient traffic-analysis resistant anonymity networks
Stevens Le Blond, David Choffnes, Wenxuan Zhou, Peter Druschel,
Hitesh Ballani, Paul Francis
ACM SIGCOMM 2013
MIT Tech Review
where you are and what you are sharing: Exploiting P2P
communications to invade users' privacy
Stevens Le Blond, Chao Zhang, Arnaud Legout, Keith Ross, Walid
USENIX/ACM IMC 2011
2012 and later: [
Krebs On Security,
Wall Street Journal
Le Monde (French)
- Aqua: Traffic-analysis resistant anonymity networks
- Slingshot: Measuring, analyzing and defending against targeted attacks
You may find more information in my CV.