Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley, 2003.
Scientific Director, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
Computer Science Research at the Max Planck Society
Biographical Sketch Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
Paul Ehrlich Str. 26
67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Phone + 49 (631) 9303-8500
Email: rupak at m p i - s w s. org
My research interests are computer-aided verification and control
of reactive, real-time, hybrid, and probabilistic systems, software verification and
logic, and automata theory.
I am teaching
Automata Theory in Summer 2017.
An Eclipse plugin to localize program errors
Splat: A test generator for C programs.
BLAST Blast 2.0 has been released.
Here are the SPIN 2005 tutorial slides on Blast.
Graduated Students and Postdocs
- Manav Mital (MS): Now at Instart Logic
- Jeff Fischer:
Robust service composition: Now at Data-Ken
- RuGang Xu:
Symbolic execution algorithms for
test generation: Now at Susquehanna International Group
- Michael Emmi: Now at Bell Labs
- Rafit Izhak-Ratzin: Now at Robin Systems
- Pierre Ganty (PhD, ULB, Belgium): Now at IMDEA Software
- Roman Manevich (PhD, Tel-Aviv, Israel): Now at Ben-Gurion University
- K.C. Shashidhar (PhD, KU Leuven): Now at Mathworks
- Shahram Esmaeilsabzali (PhD, U. Waterloo): Now at Waterloo
- Majid Zamani: Now at TU Munich
- Indranil Saha: Now at IIT Kanpur
- Dmitry Chistikov (PhD: Moscow State University): Now at Warwick
- Zilong Wang: Now at Huawei
- Rayna Dimitrova (PhD, Saarland University): Now at UT Austin
- Samira Farahani (PhD, TU Delft): Now at TU Delft
- Sadegh Soudjani (PhD, TU Delft): Now at Newcastle