- Lecturer of the "Program Analysis" course at TU Kaiserslautern
- Co-lecturer of the course "Model Counting for Logical Theories"
European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information 2016
- Co-Instructor for the seminar "Verification Meets Machine Learning"
winter semester 2015, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
- Co-Instructor for the seminar "Games in Verification and Synthesis"
summer semester 2008, Saarland University
- Head teaching assistant for the course "Verification"
winter semester 2007, Saarland University
- Master thesis: "Model Checking of Probabilistic Graphical Models"
student: David Deininger, 2016, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
- Bachelor thesis: "Slicing Abstractions for Safety Games"
student: Robin Wagner, 2013, Saarland University
- Master thesis: "Symbolic Encodings of Timed Games with Incomplete Information"
student: Daniel Dahrendorf, 2009, Saarland University