I am a doctoral student at Max Planck Institute for Software Systems. My advisor is Prof. Rupak Majumdar. I finished my master studies in Electrical Engineering department at University of Tehran, under the supervision of Professor F.R. Salmasi.
- Stochastic Systems
- Stability of Deep Neural Networks
- Formal Methods in Control
- Approximate Time Bounded Reachability for CTMCs and CTMDPs: A Lyapunov Approach with Sadegh Soudjani and Rupak Majumdar, QEST 2018. (Best Paper Award)
- Perception-in-the-Loop Adversarial Examples with Sadegh Soudjani and Rupak Majumdar.
- Generalised Bisimulations for Time Bounded Reachability of CTMCs and CTMDPs with Sadegh Soudjani and Rupak Majumdar.
- Memory-Efficient Mixed-Precision Implementations for Robust Explicit Model Predictive Control with Rocco Salvia, Eva Darulova, Sadegh Soudjani and Rupak Majumdar, EMSOFT 2019 (to appear).
Advanced Automata Theory (teaching assistant), TU-Kaiserslautern, Summer 2018.
Ghazal Ebrahimi, Summer 2019.