News: I have moved to the University of Pennsylvania. My new website is here.
I am a graduate student at the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, advised by Rupak Majumdar. I am interested in analysis, verification, and testing of asynchronous software systems. I like to solve theoretical problems concerning mathematical models of software, as well as build practical tools for proving correctness, finding bugs, or synthesizing correct software.
If you like puzzles (like I do), try this one.
- Teaching assistant for Program Analysis (Winter 2016/2017)
- Teaching assistant for Verification of Reactive Systems (Summer 2014)
- Randomized Testing of Distributed Systems with Probabilistic Guarantees with Burcu Kulahcioglu Ozkan, Rupak Majumdar, Mitra Tabaei Befrouei, and Georg Weissenbacher. PACMPL 2 (OOPSLA), 2018. [paper]
- Why Is Random Testing Effective for Partition Tolerance Bugs? with Rupak Majumdar. PACMPL 2 (POPL), 2018. [paper] [talk] [slides]
- Hitting Families of Schedules for Asynchronous Programs with Dmitry Chistikov, and Rupak Majumdar. Proceedings of CAV, 2016. [paper] [arXiv] [slides]
- Rely/Guarantee Reasoning for Asynchronous Programs with Ivan Gavran, Aditya Kanade, Rupak Majumdar, and Viktor Vafeiadis. Proceedings of CONCUR, 2015. [paper] [slides] [examples]
- StriSynth: Synthesis for Live Programming with Sumit Gulwani, Mikaël Mayer, and Ruzica Piskac. Proceedings of ICSE, 2015. [paper]
- An SMT-Based Approach to Coverability Analysis with Javier Esparza, Ruslán Ledesma-Garza, Rupak Majumdar, and Philipp Meyer. Proceedings of CAV, 2014. [paper] [slides] [experiments]
- Incremental, Inductive Coverability with Johannes Kloos, Rupak Majumdar, and Ruzica Piskac. Proceedings of CAV, 2013. [paper] [arXiv] [experiments]